Ingredients for 4 serves
250 g dark chocolate dessert
3 egg yolks
20 cl of liquid cream
½ glass of milk
2 c. tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 shortbread dough
butter for the pan
45 min · Medium
Chocolate tart with cocoa powder – recipe
- 250 g dark chocolate dessert
- 3 egg yolks
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- ½ glass of milk
- 2 c. tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 shortbread dough
- butter for the pan
- 45 min · Medium
- Preheat the oven.
- Put the shortbread dough in a pie pan.
- Prick the dough with a fork and garnish it with parchment paper. Bake for 10 min.
- Remove the tart from oven when it is barely golden. Let it cool and keep the oven on.
- Pour the cream and milk in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then add the chopped into squares chocolate pieces.
- Stir it on the heat until the chocolate is melted. Pour the mixture into a cold container and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Add the egg yolks one at a time while whisking. Pour this mixture over the batter and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Let it cool before unmolding the cake on a serving plate. Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.