Omelette with fresh goat cheese
- 4 eggs
- 60g fresh Goat cheese
- 3 tbsp of skim Milk
- Preparation time : 15 min
- Beat eggs in omelette, add salt, pepper and cook on a low heat (the omelet should be brown below and be drooling above).
- Crush the goat cheese with a fork, add a little milk to get a consistency more creamy. Add the chopped chives, season with salt and pepper. Once the omelette is cooked, place in a dish and then spread with the mixture to the goat.
- Then roll the omelet on itself.
- Serve with a green salad for a light meal.