Yep, I know what you’ll say … “It’s is not quite the perfect time to make smoothies !!”, but the other night I did it anyway with a half of my fresh pineapple I had left from my dessert.
In this pineapple smoothie I added kiwi, an apple and unsweetened condensed milk.
I put all these ingredients in my blender and presto … you have an excellent dessert/drink full of vitamins !!
On the left side you can see how it looks like…
- 2 very ripe kiwis
- 6 slices of canned pineapple
- 1 apple
- 400 g of unsweetened condensed milk
- - Peel the apple and the 2 kiwis.
- - Cut into small pieces and put them in the blender.
- - Add the pineapple slices, the unsweetened condensed milk and sugar in amounts at your desire.
- - Mix everything into a smoothie mixture and then when ready put it in a pretty glasses along with a straw.
- -Let Things cool for about 20 to 30 minutes and Enjoy .. !!